Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 6, 2010

Random Rant #1

 Somehow "aspiring writer" has translated to "ready and eager personal assistant" to some.  Just because I like to write, doesn't mean I revel in typing or doing your errands.  I have been on the receiving end of at least five different offers by random people to "do some work for them".  Oh, Can I? Please? (there really should be punctuation to indicate sarcasm).  STOP ASKING ME!

  Maybe you pity me because you think I have no talent but please stop sending me these offers, folks!!

  And one more thing: Is there anyone left on the planet who doesn't know that an email that starts with "I'm currently out of the country but I pay through my off-shore account" is a hoax?? Time to go back to the drawing board, scammers.


You might ask, "What does this have to do with getting fit, eating healthy, etc?"  Well, it's frustrating experiences like this that make me want to throw open the panty door and go to town.  If I write them down, I'm hoping to diffuse the resentment and bitterness without resorting to eating my feelings. So far, so good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment